Norwegian Country Manager
A leading international iGaming operator is hiring a Norwegian Country Manager to be based in Malta. The Country Manager will lead the branding, acquisition, retention and monetisation for the local market, supported by the central functions such as Affiliate Management, Retention Management, Performance Marketing, VIP Department, Customer Services, Central Marketing, and Payment & Fraud operations.
The Country Manager will also be the main stakeholder for the Norwegian venture and its product offering. They will be involved in recommending and scoping of developments by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or solution improvements.
- Develop and manage go to market strategy
- Manage the local growth strategy within corporate guidelines
- Support and guard the company brand and ensure consistency in messaging, while adjusting to local needs
- Write and execute local marketing plans
- Initiate and implement tactical marketing campaigns for the market, creating an optimal channel and communication strategy
- Review, develop and enhance KPI’s for best ROI on marketing strategies
- Be able to operate in a multi-location matrix and multi-cultural team
- Be an active member of the Marketing team
- Write and maintain written communication on the site and
- Ad hoc activities to enhance the company profitability
- Provide local market insights and liaise with product teams to influence the product development roadmap
- Maintain in-depth knowledge on market, competition, product, compliance and regulatory situation
- Analyse and feedback to management on unique needs of the business in the territory, areas for development and opportunities
• Experienced Internet business marketeer
• At least five years experience of media buying; both online and offline media
• Experience of working in multinational environment and understanding of cultural diversity
• Degree or significant experience of internet-based sales and marketing optimisation
• Native Norwegian, fluent in written and verbal English.
• Marketing creativity supported by strong analytical understanding
• Be able to work independently, while still being a team player
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org