Bettingjobs are working with a successful mobile only casino and sportsbook operator. They are looking to hire a Campaign Manager for their team based in Hammersmith.
As Campaign Manager you will develop, manage and follow up on campaigns engaging both new and existing customers. You will work closely with the marketing team planning our campaign schedule across all channels, internal and external. You will coordinate our marketing activities with our creative team, product owners and business intelligence on offers, brand positioning, messaging and results. This position reports directly to the CMO.
Responsibilities for this role is owning a campaign schedule, driving creative campaign executions, informing stakeholders and following up on delivery and performance. A successful candidate will be a project manager with strong planning and communications skills, have a commercial mindset with the ability to influence others and demonstrate strong cross-functional leadership. They will be able to drive creativity and innovation but also to do rigorous testing and follow up on results.
Qualifications and experience
● University degree in a field of relevance (Marketing, Business etc), with a minimum 3 years progressive marketing experience, preferably gained within an online environment focused on customer acquisitions.
● Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with challenging deadlines and priorities.
● Experience managing projects across internal departments and external agencies including marketing agencies, media owners and suppliers.
● Strong analytical skills with good knowledge of analytics, CRM & data analysis tools
● Great communicator who is able to work together with many different individuals across a matrix organization.
● Budget management experience, to ensure campaigns are delivered to budget.
● It would also be great if you are more than average interested in sports betting, and have a real passion for mobile apps and gamification
Please get in touch with Carla at firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you could be suitable for this position.