Bettingjobs are working with a very reputable B2B games and platform supplier who are looking to hire a Head of QA for their casino product. This position can be based in either Tallinn in Estonia, Belgrade in Serbia, Malmö or Stockholm in Sweden or St Julians in Malta.
The role of Head of Casino QA is a key role in ensuring quality, accuracy, and reputation. The role is challenging and requires technical understanding, ability to work with multiple stakeholders, and a keen eye for detail. The role will liaise and coordinate closely with in-house departments and external partners/customers, ensuring a professional representation of the brand.
The Head of Casino QA is a someone that is dedicated, keen to improve processes, is a good communicator and capable of thinking on both business and high-level technical lines. Efficiency, accuracy, automation, and clarity is key to help provide the highest quality assurance to both our partners and customers.
• Develops, communicates and documents the testing process
• Defines and develops a strategic approach to testing strategy
• Develops and implements a testing methodology
• Automates tests or coaches the automation process. Draws the specifications, develops the specific infrastructure and executes
• Cooperates with both client and java developers, informs them about the identified problems.
• Communicates with business, development and support teams to guarantee the compliance of the tests with the system functionality and smooth testing process
• Supervises team members
• Demonstrates key man management skills
Key Knowledge Required:
• Experience working on gaming and/or casino products is essential
• Experience and clear demonstrable methodology of developing a testing matrix and suite
• Automation experience and driving automation as a focus for efficiency gains is a must
• Experience working on products with a short test lead cycle
• Experience setting a benchmark of quality assurance
• ISTQB/IREB certification
• Previous experience with key testing tools (Selenium, Appium etc)
• Previous experience with user research and user testing
• Prior experience within the gaming industry considered a plus
• Strong problem-solving abilities
• Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively to develop innovative solutions
• Driven to see continuous improvement, also by pushing and coaching colleagues and partners
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
• A self-driver and motivator
Please get in touch with Carla at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position.