Betting Jobs is currently looking for a Games Mathematician for a leading games company based in Malta. The Mathematician will join a creative studio, and will be responsible for creating mathematics behind top quality games, and tracking their performance. The role will also be a creative one, working closely with game designers. This position will suit an experienced iGaming mathematician, who is looking to continue progressing within the industry.
• Creation of Game mathematics, documents and tools.
• Tracking your games through the entire project development cycle.
• Working closely with Game designers to ensure game logic is achievable.
• Contributing & coming up with New game ideas.
• Building Prototypes, testing features, balancing the game.
• Proactively communicate about work status, blocking issues, and possible workflow improvements.
• Industry experience, either from an operator or a supplier.
• Technical background working as a Mathematician or Developer.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/ Computer Science.
• Experience programming solutions in the area of probability and statistics in an object-oriented language, such as C++, Java, or C#.
• Deep knowledge of successful slot mechanics.
• Talent for problem-solving complex & abstract issues with a great eye for detail.
• Passion for gambling, gaming and games.
• Excellent people management skills, with a friendly and flexible approach
• Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) in English