Digital Sports Book Operations Manager – Global Giant, Tier1 Operator
One of the global-leading sports betting brands whose name is synonymous with the space at large is growing their US team, based from their New Jersey office.
They are searching for a Digital Sports Book Operations Manager, who will be a key member of the Digital Sports Book Operations ream. Reporting to the VP of Digital Operations you will be part of a talented team that is building a world-class business.
As the Digital Sports Book Operations Manager, you will put your process driven, attention to detail, creativity and passion for sports to work in an environment on the cutting edge of sports betting.
The Digital Sports Book Operations Manager builds, executes and manages the critical operations for the digital sports book. The objective of the role is to ensure the digital sports book is optimized to sell most relevant content and promotions 24/7/365, and to maximize customer engagement and profitability.
The position manages the daily operations of the Digital Sports Book and works hands-on with the Digital Sports Book Publishing and Promotions teams. Additionally, the position is required to maintain solid working relationships with multiple departments including trading, marketing, CRM, tech and product teams to insure timely completion of customer facing features, promotions and engagements.
What you will do:
Manage day-to-day operations of the Digital Sports book including:
• Creating scalable processes for operations and overseeing adhesion to these processes
• Providing daily updates and analysis of KPIs for operational stand-ups
• Liaising with marketing / promotions and CRM teams to maintain joint calendar of events
• Providing competitive analysis and keeping up with market trends
• Providing requirements and requests to the trading teams for enhanced odds / promotions
• Reviewing and insuring markets are settled correctly, handling any issues
• Building out a backlog of operational requirements that will establish how the Content Promotions team manages the digital sports book
• Weekend and holiday coverage schedule
• Assist recruitment of, and training for, new digital sports book operational employees to facilitate expansion in NJ and other states
Work with product teams to:
• Ensure delivery of customer facing features feeding into the product roadmap and backlog
• Provide the operational sign off for customer facing product features and promotional mechanics, ensuring that all back-office requirements have been met
• Generate an operational backlog of customer facing features and developments from Publishing and Customer Support, including building out business cases as to why they should be prioritized accordingly
• Own the operational relationship with the Customer Support team, ensuring that all new product & promotional releases have been clearly articulated and demonstrated to first line customer contact teams
• Align promotional offers across publishing, marketing & CRM teams, ensuring a consistent approach for customers, leading to a smooth and friction free set of customer journeys & timely customer payments & notifications
• Incident management and communication
What you will need:
• 3+ years of digital experience essential; sportsbook operational experience a significant advantage
• Experience of digital platforms including back office systems an advantage, and must be a quick learner
• Ability to discern the emerging the needs of digital sports book customers and which promotions will appeal
• Superb communication, organizational, operational, teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Analytical, with the ability to understand how data and KPIs should be used to drive improved business decisions
• Good understanding of how to scope out operational processes and product development requirements
• Track record of working with cross functional teams and delivering first-class customer experience results
• Flexibility to work occasional weekends and holidays required
• Must be a sports fan
For consideration, please contact email@example.com.