BettingJobs.com are currently recruiting for Casino Planning Executive for a market leader in the iGaming industry. As the Casino Planning Executive will strengthen customer relations and expand the bond between the casino and the customers by planning and developing innovative retention and reactivation campaigns.
• You will also assist the team in campaigns for live casino & sportsbook.
• You will also be responsible for planning the weekly and monthly communications schedule for emails, SMS, push, and on-site communication to support the planned campaigns.
• Building relationships is key as you will be liaising with key stakeholders such as Product Owners, Country Managers, Business Intelligence, VIP.
• Support to optimize campaigns and ensure maximum revenue outcome.
• Having worked in a similar industry or area of business
• You have solid experience and passion for the gaming industry and a good understanding of what players want from a gaming site, especially casino players.
• In your recent roles you also have experience from working with customer retention and reactivation.
• Have an innovative mind and thrive at inventing and testing new offers and campaign ideas for our players.
• Working closely with the BI Team to overlook and analyse your campaigns outcome you need to have strong analytical skills and experience in segmenting data.
• You are driven when working in a busy environment, but you know how to maintain excellent attention to detail during hectic times.
• Interpersonal skills are key to this role as you will need to build strong relationships with key stakeholders throughout the organisation.
• A native level of either Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, German or Danish of speaking would be an advantage in this role.