Job/Post: CRM Manager
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing and working closely with the marketing department and creative team this role involves managing the strategic development of the CRM technology, processes and marketing automation. It also involves driving and defining campaigns that enhance customer journeys in all aspects.
● Defining the right KPIs that will drive onboarding, activity and retention in line with business goals
● Working across the company’s three brands, targeting various markets including; Brazil, Asia, Germany and Denmark
● Collating content for the different brands and working with internal and/or external translators for localisation of campaigns.
● Ensure that the company is working with the right technologies and utilizes short and long-term capabilities in the best way.
● Create CRM action plans, roadmaps, initiatives based on data analysis.
● Align CRM development with vision, goals, & product targets.
● Making sure the CRM is customer obsessed, constantly learning and maximizing its effectiveness.
● Lead multi-channel campaigns across website, email, push messaging, social media and other channels to achieve established goals & objectives.
● Define customer segments to enable tailored and relevant marketing messages to customers.
● Identify key opportunities to enhance the player experience and improve the core business.
● Championing CRM changes and development ensuring buy in from all stakeholders·
● Ensure all communications meet advertising, regulatory and legislative standards.
The ideal background:
● Previous experience as a Senior CRM Executive/CRM Management role at an iGaming operator
● Excellent technical knowledge of CRM, analytical systems, current tools and practices.
● Strong commercial outlook and the ability to manage delivery through internal stakeholders.
● Experience in developing Player engagement, CRM strategies and gamification.
● Leadership qualities of responsibility, focus and getting on with others.
● Digital Tech Curious – Interested about the best technology tools and what they can deliver.
● Experience dealing with developers – able to brief them to build bolt on tools.
● Highly Numerate and Visual, good with excel, tableau, etc.
● Excellent presentation skills, able to turn numbers into easily digestible reports.
● A passion for sportsbook and/or casino marketing
● An excellent command of both written and spoken English is required, and working proficiency in Brazilian Portuguese, Mandarin, German or Danish would be a big plus.
A general interest of sports, gambling and new digital services is shared in the company, an understanding of fast growing startups opportunities and challenges in general is needed. As well as a willingness to co-operate, learn and work across departments.
This role has the opportunity to grow into a Head of CRM role as the person will be helping to define and improve the CRM processes used across three brands and will therefore have the opportunity to grow their own team, based on performance.