CTO role – Malta
The Chief Technology Officer is fully responsible for developing and implementing the company’s technology strategy across the organization.
The Chief Technology Officer ensures Technology standards and best practices are well maintained across the organization in order to deliver high product quality and strives innovation.
The Chief Technology Officer is a strong people leader putting its people at the heard of everything: He/she understands today’s challenges in Attraction, retention and engagement of talented employees.
What you’ll be doing:
• Identify and implement technology trends that will be able to support the future success of the business
• Ensure teams follows coding standards and processes
• Ensure overall high-level quality in everything we do in line with Business priorities
• Monitor and provide guidance on all software development activities
• Responsible to monitor knowledge sharing across to lead to continuous improvement plan for software development and products
• Ensure best practices for delivery of scalable and high-quality software and products
• Maximises the efficiency and innovation of production efforts by coordinating various teams
• Collaborating with the appropriate stakeholders and users to evaluate and identify technology platforms for delivering the company’s products and internal services
• Maintain strong working relationship across the company
• Ensure effective internal communications both within Tech department and across the organisation
• Promote cross collaboration to ensure smooth execution of software development projects/products
• Establish clear organisational structure across
• Work towards the company vision and cascade the tech vision using the OKR’s system
• Mentor skills and attitude
• Encourage and promote best engineering practices and ensure Agile processes are followed across
Who you are:
• Analytical and Strategic Thinker
• Strong people management experience with experience of managing large teams both locally and remotely.
• Excellent communication skills and Public Speaker
• Proven experience of communicating effectively at all levels of the business.
• Be up-to-date with new trends and new technologies
• Previous experience as CTO or similar role within iGaming industry considered a plus.
• Strong knowledge of Technological tends
• Good understanding of business planning and budget planning
• High ability in problem solving
• Proven experience working on multi-products concurrently
• Experience directly working with leading, growing and advancing development teams.
• A Bsc/Msc in a related field.
• Advanced Web Development knowledge.
• Strong Project Management skills
• Experience with tools and programing languages / platforms such as .Net, C#, Web Services, Open Source technologies, MS BI Stack, Front-End Web Technologies, Qlik Products.
• High level in spoken and written English language.
• Very strong commercial drive and hands on approach
• Background in performance marketing preferential.
• Excellent team skills