Betting Jobs is currently looking for a CRO Manager for a well-established gaming company who are going through a period of extended growth, based in their new Malta office. The CRO Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing a successful test roadmap for company's casino and sports book and communicating with stakeholders at all levels within the organisation to create actionable insights to improve the customer experience. The CRO Manager must be analysis- and data-driven.
• Represents customer and player behavioural data at all stages of the product lifecycle especially at product planning, design, testing, and post-release measurement stages. Evangelises a data and research driven-approach.
• In collaboration with Head of Customer Experience, defines an overarching research and testing strategy for two key areas:
- All user journeys originating within the site, for example, the registration and deposit funnels, the welcome bonus funnel and so on;
- All target audience touchpoints originating outside the site, for example, affiliate landing pages, emails, online marketing campaigns, and so on. In
this last respect, the CRO manager provides an optimisation agency service to the Marketing Department as one of its major clients. Stakeholder
input is therefore required.
• Defines and implements the Optimisation and Research (O&R) roadmap in the above areas for Sportsbook & Casino. Owns and leads O&R roadmap.
• Defines O&R best practice and related governance mechanisms to ensure scientific rigour in research and hypotheses testing.
• Leads and manages all research and testing (A/BT and MVT) projects from start to finish.
• Spearheads (and advocates) user testing, usability tests, competitive benchmarking and other relevant tests to feedback into the UX design process and product lifecycle.
• Analyses results and draws appropriate conclusions based on evidence and statistical tools.
• Researches ideas for new optimisation opportunities.
• Executes projects and initiatives as prioritised within the optimisation roadmaps. Maintains close working relationships with clients informing on progress and results of concluded tests.
• Organises workstream and mentor direct reports.
• Participate as a stakeholder in diverse projects and initiatives as required.
• At least 2 years’ experience in creating test plans, using testing software and analysing test results.
• Knowledge of A/B Testing, MVT and user journey development.
• Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and other web behaviour and personalisation tools.
• Experience leading and project managing the web optimisation and conversion for an ecommerce B2C website.
• A keen eye for the latest trends in usability and conversion rate optimisation
• Experience working with internal teams and external agencies.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• A passion for creating a great user experience
• Preferably degree educated – perhaps in psychology, digital marketing or similar.
• A self-motivated individual with high levels of energy.
• Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
• Be a great team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Highly analytical and data driven.
• Numerate and articulate.
• An outgoing, positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm.
• Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure.