Bettingjobs are working with a very reputable company with the crypto gaming universe. They run very successful sportsbook, casino and poker brands and are looking to expand their marketing team in their Tallinn, HQ. This is a critical role for the business, and therefore we are looking for someone with a thorough understanding of online casino vertical and experience in managing a team. You should be hands-on in operations as well as creating strategies, both acquisition and retention focused. Working together with the Marketing function as well as Product, VIP, Development, BI teams and Country Managers, you will focus on maximising the effectiveness of the Casino Marketing function.
• Provide assistance & direction to the Casino Marketing team
• Define the objectives and individual KPI to be delivered by the Casino Marketing team
• Work with the Marketing Director to define the brand strategy, including positioning strategy, multi-geo strategy, competitor analysis and geographical expansion
• Represent the brand(s) in all interactions with the Casino Marketing function and ensure brand consistency across different GEOs and marketing channels
• Pursue, establish and manage relationships with 3rd party marketing partners
• Provide the link between Casino Marketing and Product Development – prioritizing external and internal marketing tools and feature development
• Project manage key product initiatives, including new game launches and product features
• Monitor and optimise conversation rates, churn rates, and player values in relation to marketing activities
• Analyse marketing programs, adjusts strategy and tactics, to increase effectiveness (improved ROI) to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
• Construct post-event reports, provide analysis, prepare regular status and performance reports on Casino Marketing activities
What we expect of you:
• Minimum 4 years in the iGaming industry, 2 years of strategic casino marketing management role
• Strong brand building/management experience
• Experience leading the team
• Understanding of digital acquisition, retention, affiliates, SEO, content, UX, SoMe, PR
• Strong understanding of ads metrics (CPI, CTR, CPC, CPM, CPA, ROI, LTV).
• Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and successfully launch new products in an agile environment
• Experienced in targeted and performance-driven digital marketing in a fast-growing business
• Numerically minded when reviewing campaigns, and analysing data.
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Proven track record in successful execution of building a marketing team and delivering results
• Excellent communication and English language skills
A competitive salary and benefits is offered, along with a relocation package. Please get in touch with Carla at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.