Betting Jobs are working with a long-established gaming and betting brand, active in a wide variety of international markets, as they seek to hire a UX Designer for their growing marketing office in London. Contact us today for immediate consideration.
The UX Designer will work alongside a team of UX professionals who hold responsibility for conceiving and optimizing the navigation, organisation, interaction design and user journeys for all desktop and mobile products within the business' portfolio. The UX designer will consider stakeholder requirements, then research and analyse user needs as inputs into the creation of site architectures and wireframes that maximize conversion and overall customer satisfaction.
• In collaboration with the UX team, receive and analyse project briefs from the business stakeholders, and conceive and deliver appropriate UX solutions to fulfil briefs
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, prototypes and sitemaps for all web and mobile interfaces
• Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders
• Present design concepts to peers, larger project teams and stakeholders, explaining the rationale and functionality, with willingness to iterate
• Continually analyse key customer conversions from UX perspective, running ongoing A/B and multivariate tests to optimize for maximum signups and first-time deposits
• Track and report key conversion metrics to the business and providing recommendations on where further optimizations are required
• Understand target market(s), and the player behavior requirements within those markets to ensure user experiences are designed appropriately for each market
• Analyse user behaviours, needs and motivations through observation techniques, ask analysis, and other feedback methodologies
• Actively advocate for the development and optimization of user-centered solutions aimed at differentiating the business' value proposition over competitors
• Act as a corporate resource for usability bet practices and standards, and within the UX team, help to define UX practices and standards where they do not currently exist.
Knowledge – Including Qualifications
• Post Graduate Degree in a relevant subject (Web Design, Graphic Design, Marketing, Web
Development) or 2 years or more industry experience
• Knowledge of UX and prototyping tools, such as: Sketch, InDesign, Photoshop, Visio, Balasmiq,
UXPin, Invision, etc
• Well-versed in user-centered design methods and techniques
• Web development capabilities considered an asset
• Experience in betting/gaming industry an asset
• Communicate effectively in English, both oral and written form
• Ability to work to defined briefs
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to positively influence team members to deliver results
Aptitude and Personal Qualities
• Work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
• Ability to work towards tight deadlines
• Must be pro-active