BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Head of Retail Sports Operations for a market leading gaming company.
The Head of Retail Sports Operations will be responsible for deliverables and deadlines pertaining to the Sports Betting retail business operations, management of operations, coordination with casino staff and interaction with regulatory bodies and 3rd party vendors.
This Head of Retail Sports Operations will work across a number of sites and the successful applicant should be prepared to travel as required.
Project management for Retail Operations setup to include:
• Property fit outs in Presque Isle Downs & subsequent locations
• Product Roadmap liaison with 3rd party vendors
• Retail staff hiring & training as required
• Compliance with regulatory & tax filing requirements
• Tenders and vendor setups on property
• Drafting of detailed operational processes and procedures as well as Internal Controls and house rules in line with individual state regulations
• Drafting and maintenance of detailed Standard Operating Procedures for all Sportsbook locations
• Ensuring each location has the security measures and CCTV in place to meet or exceed regulations & requirements
• Point person for all retail questions and troubleshooting.
• Coordinate with property based and corporate Marketing and Branding teams to ensure brand standards are adhered to
• Coordinate with property teams to ensure content is adequately displayed adhering to scheduling direction from Sports Betting Operations team
• Produce reports for business group on progress of Retail Operation and implementation
• Regular check ins with Retail Operations to monitor feedback and facilitate communications with the business group
• Close interaction with accounting and BI teams to ensure accuracy of financial results and operating data
• Serve as primary point of contact for regulatory bodies on sports betting and related questions.
• Must be eligible to work in the US
• Must have at least 5 years of experience working in a regulated casino environment
• Must have a deep understanding & knowledge of Sports & sports wagering
• Must have a technical background
• Must have experience of reporting and financial data
• Be a strong communicator at all levels
• Able to work on the move & ability to travel – person will be on property most of their time.
• Experience of build out projects a plus.