Job Title: Marketing Manager
Our Guernsey-based client are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team in their Guernsey office. They began creating casino slot games in the early 2000s and since have produced a large variety of casino games targeting a wide range of markets.
• Responsibility for company PR, creating Press Releases and ensuring circulation to relevant industry media channels to maximise exposure of the company’s news stories.
• Maintain and evolve company website, marketing assets, promotional videos and client area, liaising with internal tech team and external agencies to deliver the most professional products to market content.
• Liaise with customer facing teams to develop conference, hospitality and events strategy to promote the company’s profile.
• Liaise with customer facing team to create branded gifts, merchandise and brochures to maximise awareness and loyalty.
• Manage marketing budgets and work with the customer team to create and review bespoke, network and seasonal Promotions to maximise revenue.
• Work with BI team to create promotions with operators to target specific player cohorts such as VIPs and lapsed players.
• Ensure all promotions are reviewed and results and learnings circulated internally.
• Ensure a strategic Social Media strategy using methods such as LinkedIn and other platforms to promote company news - ensure that other influencers within the business are also onboard with the strategy.
• Work with the customer account teams to create professional presentations for client visits.
• Create structured competitor analysis on behalf of the wider teams around areas such as promotions, game releases and game placement.