MISSION & PURPOSE
The role is client facing with both service and sales at the heart of the position aimed at increasing revenue across the customer base through strong understanding of the games and products on offer. You will be expected to build and maintain strong relationships with all key customers through professionalism, regular engagement and consistent service delivery. An in-depth knowledge of casino games and the egaming industry are mandatory.
The position requires a strong understanding of game mechanics, the egaming industry, relevant markets, competitors and consumers with responsibility for day-to-day operational tasks and revenue growth across the customer base. Experience across commercial, analytical, operational and marketing (ideally gained within the egaming industry) areas is a prerequisite for the role.
• Responsible for identifying opportunities and building / executing strategies to deliver increased margins & revenue growth from operators.
• Identifying suitable commercial incentives and casino game upsell (new and existing content) across all product verticals.
• The designing and executing of a strategic games sales plan, including showcasing of the games, to existing and new customers.
• Sharing information on customer requirements and feedback (game performance, quality in-game features, comparison to competitor), as well as knowledge of market trends, industry competitors, news and changes
• Providing feedback to the Isle of Man Games team on game performance, quality, in-game features as part of the feedback loop with studios
• Providing feedback on product development, specifically platform, to inform and influence development
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with operators through consistent sales, service delivery and standards, especially Spanish speaking clients (e.g. LatAm market)
• Work with wider team, maintain working knowledge of competitors and industry trends
• Contribute new ideas on how to improve the MGS offering; pro-actively improving and sharing knowledge of industry competitors, news, changes and developments across the team
• Encourage new and existing relationships with the key customer contacts to further promote game uptake.
Minimum 3 years’ experience within the online gaming industry.
Relevant tertiary education (degree or diploma in a related field).
Experience working in a B2C role involving regular face to face client meetings.
Experience across commercial, analytical, operational and marketing functions is essential.