Job Title: CRM Manager
Our Cyprus-based client is looking to fill the currently available CRM Manager position to work on multiple casino brands that they operate. The main casino brand that they operate is one of the fastest growing, cutting edge and innovative casinos in Europe.
Reporting to the Head of CRM, you will be tasked with managing players’ life cycle programs, loyalty schemes and be targeted with driving growth in key business KPIs such as player value, retention and reactivation. In this role you will also work in close cooperation with the various marketing and VIP management teams ensuring though the line integration of marketing campaigns from a players’ firsts experience through the later stages of their life cycle.
• Manage the production of CRM plans in accordance with Company’s planning process.
• You will strategize, communicate, execute, test, and evaluate various CRM projects.
• Assist in prioritizing projects to ensure business critical deadlines are always
met as a priority.
• Work closely with internal company departments to ensure alignment on communication and events performed globally.
• Plan and ensure CRM campaigns’ consistency, attractiveness, cost efficiency and alignment across company’s goals.
• Liaise frequently with the marketing, product, analytics and copywriter teams to design marketing initiatives and test new innovative ideas to increase the number and value of customers.
• Ensure compliance with regulations and legislations applied in the iGaming industry.
• Minimum 2-3 years of CRM experience in eCommerce / iGaming sectors, working ideally in the UK and other Western European markets.
• Experience working with R&D teams in implementing new features
• Understanding of customer relationship management theory and practice.
• Strong analytical skills, high proficiency in Excel and ability to track and report on CRM KPIs
• Ability to use customer data to segment and personalise content and offers.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, highly organised and methodical, with excellent attention to details.
• Must be able to work under pressure in fast paced environment.
• Previous exposure to project management within diverse teams.
• Extensive knowledge of MS Office tools.