Betting Jobs are working with a fast growing startup mobile operater who are currently seeking to hire a mobile UI/UX Designer for their team in Hammersmith. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer with a passion for innovative mobile app design to join our technical team. You will work closely with product owners, developers and QA and take the lead on the design of new features as well as driving improvements to the existing product. We want you to be the force that makes sure we provide a consistent experience across our different platforms (iOS and Android), finding innovative solutions that are based on research and interacting with both external users and internal stakeholders such as marketing and compliance.
● Own the design process for our mobile app development
● Work hands-on with product owners and development teams to create designs for implementation, actively participating in the full process from idea to in use
● Together with developers experiment with the latest UI/UX best practices for each mobile platform
● Collaborate with marketing and other stakeholders to have consistency between branding, messaging and the product UI/UX
● 3+ years experience with UI/UX design of mobile apps
● Must have experience with both iOS and Android apps and understand how to design for both, taking into account the platform differences while still providing consistency
● In-depth understanding of iOS Human Interface Guidelines and Google Material Design
● Wizard level knowledge of the visual design toolbox
● Experience with user research through A/B testing, focus groups and other methods
● Self-motivated and proactive, takes own initiatives and involves others as needed
● Excellent communication skills in both speech and writing
● Should have experience from similar dynamic, fast paced environments in growing companies, or at least a reason for wanting to be in one
● Experience from gaming industry can be a bonus but is not required