Betting Jobs are working with an exciting casino and sporstbetting startup operator who are currently seeking to hire an inhouse designer for their team in Malta. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to edit and resize creative content. In this role you'll be in charge of the Design and move projects forward, you'll also own putting the finishing touches on promotional material and maintaining our brand aesthetic through your edits. This role requires an organized and motivated candidate who works well under pressure. We expect you to be a team player who easily can work with all departments and tight deadlines.
What will you be doing?
• Resizing images and editing content
• Producing visually engaging, on-brand visuals for a wide range of assets including, but not limited to, emails, banners, onsite promotion pages, page take-overs and landing pages
• Working collaboratively with account managers to ensure consistent quality
• Taking feedback and implementing appropriate amends
• Working with the account team to priorities and deliver multiple projects in order to meet deadlines
What we expect:
• Professional experience in graphic design, editorial layouts and concept creation is preferred. Experience in web and print is necessary
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to take and provide clear feedback
• Have an excellent understanding of composition, colours, typography and perspective
• Passionate about good design
• Well organised, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time
• Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment
• Good level skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Fluent in English
• iGaming experience would be considered an asset
• Strong portfolio or equivalent experience in the graphic design field