Betting Jobs are working with an established casino provider who are currently seeking to hire an artist for their Sydney based studio. Apply today for confidential discussion.
What you will be doing:
• Making games with a diverse team of Game Designers, Artists, Sound Designers and Engineers.
• Writing code in C# and creating slot games using Unity.
• Solving complex problems, isn’t that why you became an engineer?
• Developing process improvements and tools to make life easier for everyone and yourself.
• Identifying and debugging complex issues,
• Working with Game Designers and Artists to implement the team’s vision of the game.
• Helping SQA identify and fix bugs.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
• 2+ years of professional programming experience.
• Experience making games in Unity.
• Experience designing, coding, testing and debugging software.
• A passion to help your team members and to work with them for the greater good.
• Experience with OOP languages.
• Be self-motivated and proactive to get stuff done.
• Can beat box like you are a cast member of Pitch Perfect.
• Understand that change, iteration and failure are required to create and design great things.
Also would be great if you could:
• Have experience with Linux or UNIX.
• Have experience with state machines and interrupts.
• Have experience with Lua.
• Know what we are talking about when we say the words, sprint, retro, backlog and velocity.
• Be an all-around cool person so we can hang out after work.
• Have previous gaming industry experience.
• Roll your eyes every time someone says “synergy”.