Betting Jobs are working with an established casino provider who are currently seeking to hire an artist for their Sydney based studio. Apply today for confidential discussion.
What you will be doing:
• Making games with a diverse team of Game Designers, Artists, Sound Designers and Software Engineers.
• Creating graphic compositions, logos, symbol illustrations, menus, UIs and buttons.
• Brainstorming and conceptualizing ideas (producing concept sketches and quick concept edits).
• Working with Game Designers and Artists to implement the team’s vision of the game.
• Collaborating with art team regarding best practices and processes relating to game development.
• Contributing to process improvements to increase productivity and the visual quality of the games.
• Keeping abreast of new graphic techniques, trends and styles in the industry.
• Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years of professional experience in a related field.
• Skills with Photoshop and Illustrator.
• After Effects and Alienbrain experience is a plus.
• Excellent knowledge of design basics (lighting, composition, perspective, texturing, colors, etc.)
• Ability to create art and animation for all game aspects (screen layout, symbol sets, etc.) with minimal guidance.
• Understand how to design art for various themes and platforms.
Also would be great if you could:
• Have excellent communication skills and organizational skills.
• Can take and give constructive feedback.
• Have previous gaming industry experience.
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously and be flexible to the ever-changing environment of a fast-growing company.
• Be self-motivated and proactive to get stuff done.
• Have traditional 2D animation experience.