BettingJobs are working with an international and established iGaming operator who are currently seeking to hire a Product Owner for their team in Malta. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
• A relevant academic degree; preferably technology and/or business related or comparable working experience;
• Knowledgeable on front-end technologies;
• Previous experience in an online environment;
• Strong planning and leadership skills;
• Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing;
• Experience working with Agile development teams;
• Comfortable and confident working with both the technical and commercial sides of an organization;
• Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to break down complex problems into solvable and easily understandable parts;
• Excellent decision-making skills, with the ability to logically measure risk against potential gain.
• Good resistance to stress and ability to work in rapidly changing environment
• High sense of ownership and competence to work independently
We also see it as a positive if you also have:
• Proven experience as a product owner, project manager and/or business analyst;
• Relevant work experience in online gaming;
• Experience working with remote development teams;
• A passion for technology;
• Previous hands-on software development experience, preferably with front-end technologies;
• Any product owner and/or project management certification(s);
• Worked with JIRA and Confluence.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Collecting user requirements;
• Working with our UX and UI designers (and other stakeholders as necessary) to define the customer experience and product specifications;
• Preparing user stories with detailed acceptance criteria for the development team;
• Working with the team to refine, plan and prioritize user stories according to business value;
• Planning and managing the delivery of the features/products you are tasked with, keeping all stakeholders up to date on progress;
• Verification of deliverables to ensure the acceptance criteria are met;
• Stakeholder management;
• Conducting release and resource planning;
• Keeping the customer at heart in all development projects;
• Keeping our delivery teams engaged and motivated;
• Occasional traveling would be required in our various offices within the EU.