Indian Customer Support Manager
Job Summary (Primary purpose & general description of the roles)
• The Indian Territory Customer Support Manager is responsible for the customer service, operations and employee management functions of the Customer
• Directs and coordinates activities concerned with the efficient and effective operation of the Indian Territory Customer Support team within company guidelines,
policies and budget.
• Ensures key performance indicators and company expectations are met.
• Establishes and coordinates training and development for the Indian Territory Customer Support team shift leaders and supervisors and customer care
• Works closely with the executive department representatives in the formulation of campaigns, promotions and compensation plans to direct and motivate
Customer Support staff in the pursuit of defined goals. Develops and drives an efficient process for setting benchmarks and performance criteria within the
Customer Support team.
• Responsible for the reporting metrics and performance evaluation of programs, staff and benchmark goals.
• Manage performance of operations and programs to meet or exceed key performance indicators and benchmarks.
• Analyse and adjust staffing levels and skills mix to meet fluctuations in contact demands.
• Ensure they are proficient in their job skills and provide constant follow-up training, feedback and recommendation to improve performance.
• Responsibilities include performance appraisal, rewarding and disciplining employees.
• Analyse/prepare forecasted metrics, comparing to actual performance and explaining variances. Make recommendations if necessary.
• Manage information flow between the Indian Territory Customer Support team and other departments, including product development
• Facilitate employee satisfaction through the Indian Territory Customer Support team using incentives and floor-wide activities which may include 1:1 feedback or
group sessions to gauge employee satisfaction and program effectiveness.
• Manage contact gating, distribution and flow, adjusting as necessary.
• Establish and supervise procedures, manuals, workflows, guidelines etc
• Any task assign by Superior
Key Challenges of the Roles:
• Continuously reviewing and analysing for further improvement of Training and Email/Call/Chat/Social Chat/Dialects Monitoring.
• Tight time frames for Training and Development of Trainees and Existing Staff.
• Continuously reviewing and analysing for further improvement of training.
• Continuously recruiting and finding the right candidates for the Indian Territory CS Department.
Qualifications/Work Experience/Skills :
• Bachelor’s Degree or at least two years relevant working experience in managing Contact Centre Operations.
• Possess excellent management skills in planning, organising, leading and controlling team.
• Display excellent communication, problem solving and people skills.
• Must be independent, self-motivated, show initiative and a strong sense of ownership/responsibility.
• Ability to lead, manage, motivate, maintain fairness and harmony with team.
• Supportive of company goals and objectives, deliver departmental/team results and key objectives.
• Display willingness to learn/fast learner.