Job Title: Japanese VIP Account Manager
Our client in Malta are looking to fill the currently available Japanese VIP Account Manager role. The client operates a number of brands that operate in markets including; Sweden and Japan, with a lot of growth happening in Finland, Denmark and Germany.
• Manage a portfolio of high value player accounts with the objective of retaining and growing their spend, alongside developing them from being simply customers to becoming brand advocates.
• Monitor and analyse player activity and behaviour to identify drops and spikes, proactively acting on opportunities to enhance the player's experience and the value to the customer.
• Running your portfolio as if it were your own P&L; ensuring you work within budgets for player bonuses and events, whilst also working towards turnover and revenue targets.
• Available after office hours to meet up with VIP clients.
• Evaluating and reporting on VIP activities and performance on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
• Coordinating retention calling campaigns including planning, execution and evaluation.
• Build customer relationships and profile building for each customer by Way of Phone / Email / SMS and WhatsApp.
• Collecting and analysing information and data on customer segments and suggesting changes for optimization.
• Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements
• Coordinating retention calling, SMS and Email campaigns including planning, execution, evaluation and next step improvements in accordance with VIP CRM plan.
• Previous experience in the gaming industry.
• Excellent Japanese (Native) verbal and written communication skills.
• A team player with a positive attitude.