BettingJobs.com are currently seeking an International Business Development Manager for an innovative gaming company based in their Berlin office. The International Business Development Manage will be responsible for bringing a new product to the market and expanding the number of territories they operate in.
This role would be well suited to an experienced Business Development Manager with a strong network with the gaming industry, a strong knowledge of the retail gaming landscape would be a distinct advantage.
• Research into new markets, analysis of regulatory conditions and assessment of opportunities.
• Secure international B2B partnerships.
• Identify and gather information about potential international clients and generate new business opportunities.
• Focus on long-term client relationships.
• Attend industry events to find and develop relationships with potential customers.
• Be aware of trends and opportunities in related areas and target markets.
• Arrange and attend meetings with potential clients, presenting our services and proposition.
• Manage and develop new business collateral – including presentations, promotional materials and communications.
• Create business plans and manage financial assessments.
• Prepare and present reports to senior management.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by company management.
• Great communication, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to multi-task in fast paced work environment.
• Strong commercial instinct, sales and marketing skills and a self-starter approach.
• Fluent in English (written and oral), other languages - optional.
• Willingness to travel as required.
• Profound knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• University degree (business related fields of studies).
• Requires 4 to 10 years progressive experience in international business development.
• A thorough understanding of international business strategies and regulations.
• Marketing skills to research new markets and sales techniques.
• Knowledge of finance to address budgeting challenges.
• Proven track record in identifying new business opportunities and developing new clients.
• Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.