BettingJobs.com are currently recruiting for a Compliance Manager in London for a leading sportsbook. The Compliance Manager will join their team and help build the compliance processes in the business. The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of the rules and regulations for the UK gambling market, will have a great commercial understanding and a fascination with technology and the potential technology has for optimising the compliance procedures both for their employees and customers.
• Oversee and ensure compliance within the framework established by the UK Gambling Commission and other jurisdictions as applicable
• Manage the compliance team and ensure policies, procedures and internal guidance documents in domains including but not limited to AML/CTF, Social Responsibility, ISMS, GDPR, Advertising Standards, PCI DSS are created, managed and maintained.
• Perform regular audits and assessment to ensure the business is compliant with relevant codes and legislations and highlight areas of concerns
• Work in close relationship with our tech team to specify and develop tools and features necessary to ensure compliance
• Provide day to day support to internal stakeholders on any issues around compliance and regulation
• Maintain up to date knowledge of all regulations and any potential changes and ensure the business is kept up to date with any regulatory changes
• Provide training to the business as necessary
• At least 2 years of experience within online gambling regulatory compliance.
• Knowledge of UK Gambling law (PML issued by the UKGC desirable), AML regulations, GDPR and reporting duties
• Experience in developing and implementing policies, procedures and processes
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Open minded for new technologies and innovative solutions
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time efficiently