Betting Jobs are working with a very successful Odds Comparison site who are looking for an experienced and passionate Product Designer to join heir team.
Reporting to the Creative Lead, you will be responsible for highly usable and intuitive interface creation. Any concept you create will be on brand and fit in with the established design language. This being said, as part of the design function at Oddschecker you will contribute to the ever evolving design output and language and should be passionate when it comes to suggesting improvements.
Responsibilities in detail:
• Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
• Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance
• Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds
• Research and track advancements in application design patterns
• Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision
• Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends across the design world
So, what experience are we looking for?
• Strong UX/UI design skills, with a good understanding of typography and intuitive layouts demonstrated through a varied and relevant portfolio
• Strong ability to recognise and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs
• Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work
• Proven ability to deliver high quality designs
• A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
• Expert level skills in Sketch, InvisionApp and other relevant design tools
• Experience in prototyping with InvisionApp for user testing
• A bachelor’s or higher degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science or related field is desirable, but not essential
• Understanding of betting and sport not a must, but a strong bonus
A competitive package with very generous benefits are also on offer. Please get in touch with Carla if you feel you match the job specification.