BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Risk Manager for a leading sportsbook in their Malta office. The Risk Manager will be responsible for monitoring and analysing customer behaviour, factoring customers and using this information to make decisions on bet acceptance as well as controlling overall risk and liabilities.
The Risk Manager position would be ideally suited to an individual with a comprehensive sports betting knowledge and a strong understanding of risk management and customer profiling, gained within a sports trading room.
• Monitor customer betting habits and overall behaviour
• Generate and analyse reports to monitor, predict and evaluate customer behaviour
• Identify and assign customer factoring in line with company policy
• Manage overall risk and individual liabilities
• Risk Management experience gained working in a sports trading environment
• A massive interest in sports
• Experience and passion for sports betting
• Great problem-solving skills and the ability to make rational, quick decisions under pressure
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
• Experience with data analysis, business intelligence and reporting would be considered an asset