BettingJobs.com are currently recruiting for a Fraud and Risk Manager that would be based in the Netherlands for a leading iGaming Company. The chosen candidate will be focusing on the operational, analytical and execution role on daily fraud, risk and KYC operations. The ideal candidate they are looking for would either be an experienced Fraud and Risk Manager seeking a new challenge or alternatively a candidate who is looking to take that step up to a more senior role.
• Ownership of RF from a strategically and operational perspective
• Ensure all departmental objectives, KPI's and SLA's are met and ideally exceeded
• Hiring and leading the risk and fraud team
• Implementing fraud prevention strategy and set up anti-fraud workflow within the several departments of the company
• Provide and implement a strategy regarding customer registration, verification, due diligence, KYC and AML policies and processes
• Set up R&F daily, weekly, monthly etc. report structure.
• Performing daily analysis on the fraud reports by analyzing data and player behavior regarding fraud, risk and anti-money laundering
• Reporting on operational findings, ad hoc reports and daily, weekly, monthly reports to the brand teams.
• Monitoring and carrying out fraud checks on player accounts and deposits to reduce charge backs, reduce fraud and reduce bonus abuse
• Working closely with colleagues of the Finance and Responsible Gaming team
• Together with payment officers (Finance), assist the payments processing function and ensuring quickest possible turnaround times on customer withdrawals, approve payer pay-outs
• Understanding all functionalities of existing and new payment methods to ensure maximum efficiency of the payments function
• Dealing with customer document verification as part of the KYC process
• Together with payment officers, approve and execute pay-outs to players
• Facilitate constant improvement of the fraud reporting, operational processes and procedures
• Analyzing and improving fraud tool set-up and third party solutions
• Presenting findings and possible solutions to CFO
• Performing daily analysis on the fraud reports and design new ad hoc reports and take actions based on the results
• Manage police liaison activities
• Support other departments with fraud related queries
• Writing process documentation
• 5+ years’ experience in antifraud operations of a large international online iGaming business.
• Track record of introducing creative and scalable antifraud solutions and an understanding of the link between payments functionality and fraud prevention.
• Experience of interpreting database data and other customer use analysis.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to represent in a professional capacity.
• Self-starter, hands-on approach and able to work autonomously
• Fluent in English. Knowledge in another language is considered a big advantage.