BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Senior Manager – Risk and Trading for a leading gaming company in Pennsylvania. The Senior Manager will be responsible for the launch of a new sportsbook offering, effectively managing the sportsbook offering and the risk and trading team thereafter.
This position would be well suited to an experienced Trading professional looking to further develop their career with a forward-thinking gaming company. This is a unique opportunity to join an established gaming company it what will be a period of significant growth.
• Manage an in-house risk and trading team
• Responsible for the day to day ‘back of house” Sportsbook operations
• Working closely with third party suppliers to deliver a targeted and relevant sportsbook product that is specific to the customer base
• Effectively manage risk by reviewing betting limits and profiling and managing the customer base both online and retail
• Making recommendations to improve the product offering by developing new betting opportunities internally or working with external suppliers
• Defining Sportsbook KPI's and ensuring performance is in line with overall company targets
• 3-5 years previous experience managing a risk and trading team
• Proven trading and risk management skills developed in a high paced, heavy volume sports trading environment
• Deep understanding of Sportsbook product and a passion and knowledge of US Sports
• Excellent communication, organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Only candidates who have the right to work in the United States of America will be considered for this position.