Looking to hire a new Technical Compliance Officer to join the Compliance team of a hugely successful online gaming client in central London.
The role will require you to work closely with the Programme, Technical, and Management teams as well as other key stakeholders on an array of projects.
This position would suit an individual with experience of technical compliance within the gambling industry who is looking to broaden their knowledge and move forward with their career. This is a varied role and encompasses hands on day to day tasks as well as assisting the Group Compliance Manager and Head of Compliance on advisory and technical project work, working in a dynamic and ever-growing company.
• Working with various teams to ensure that the Software Platform complies with the relevant regulations of each jurisdiction;
• Eliciting, analysing, validating, specifying, verifying and managing the requirements for software features to satisfy company obligations;
• Prepare Business Cases for new or updated software features or business processes impacted by regulatory compliance;
• Liaising with Business Representatives, Developers and Testers as appropriate throughout the course of the development of features or the implementation of business processes;
• Liaising with internal teams, third party vendors, regulatory authorities and off-site teams as necessary;
• Managing and maintaining external audits for the business across multiple jurisdictions;
• Coordinate and review the technical documentation of all audit submissions;
• Provide day to day support to the Group Compliance Manager and Head of Compliance to achieve support for internal stakeholders on any issues around technical compliance and regulation.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of all regulations and any potential technical changes and ensure the business is kept up to date with any regulatory changes.
• Any other related tasks assigned to you by line management.
Essential Skills and Experience
At least 3 years’ experience within online gaming preferred;
Understanding of gaming regulations;
Excellent knowledge of how an online company operates;
Willingness and drive to manage resistance to compliance objectives across project stakeholders;