Betting Jobs are currently working with a B2B Slot Provider based in Prague, who are searching for a Game Artist to join the Creative team. The Game Graphic Artist is responsible for the creation of all static art assets required to properly build and develop a game. From sketches, concept artwork, finished art, game symbols, logos, backgrounds, scenery, objects, textures, interface elements; buttons, icons, borders, menu pages, game screens - such as Paytable, Help screens, and other menu screens - as well as various graphics and materials required for marketing and promotional purposes.
The Game Graphic Artist is also responsible for creating and providing static art assets that can be handed off to an Animator in order to be implemented in any game animation(s).
• Provide the full range of game graphics from concept artwork through to complete, rendered graphic assets including, but not limited to; symbols, backgrounds, paytable & help screens as well as menu items, buttons, icons, and UI assets.
• Creation of logotypes & game titles.
• Create static graphic assets to be used in game animations. Prepare those assets in such a way as can be easily handed off to and implemented by an animator or animation team.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of the latest design requirements as specified in the Game Package Requirements documentation.
• Provide any on-going assistance with art deliverables once a games graphics package has been handed over to development.
• Create any static graphics for game marketing or promotional purposes.
• Provide feedback to the Senior/Lead Artist on design templates and production techniques.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented, especially in terms of file and folder structure.
• Construct all work files in a clean, logical manner that carefully follows all template guidelines and which can easily be transferred to and worked on by other artists and designers if necessary, without requiring any amount of cleanup, re-work or clarification.
• Pay very close attention to detail. Follow the design direction established by the Art Director and Game Producer(s).
• Follow any style guidelines set by the Art Director and work to design templates provided by the Senior/Lead Artist.
• A thorough understanding of the core Adobe CC tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, and all relevant 2D and/or 3D software.
• Show advanced artistic ability in producing highly polished final artwork in a variety of styles as dictated by the game theme and concept.
• Understanding of basic design principles regarding colour theory, composition, perspective, lighting & mood.
• Excellent hand drawing and sketching ability with an understanding of anatomy, structure, and facial expressions.
• Should have a good understanding of Typography and layout, particularly in relation to logo & game title creation as well as to laying out paytable, help, and game menu screens.
• A positive attitude with a problem-solving ‘can do’ approach.
• The ability to take constructive criticism and feedback.
• Able to multi-task and work across multiple game projects simultaneously.
• Self-motivated with an eagerness to continually learn and grow.
• A professional and practical approach to art and design.
• Have the capacity to work independently and/or as part of a team. Maintain good communication and a positive relationship with colleagues and team members.
• Have an appreciation of accuracy and pay close attention to detail.
• Be able to communicate clearly and courteously with colleagues.
• Show the ability to meet deadlines, deliver on schedule, and to work calmly and efficiently under pressure, if required.
• Business level English.