Brand Marketing Manager for NJ & PA – Tier1 industry global giant
Location: New Jersey
An industry giant whose brand is synonymous with the sector is expanding its US operations and looking to hire a Brand Marketing Manager who will lead the business marketing activities, particularly in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Description of the position
The required position is responsible for managing and executing the business marketing activities in New Jersey & PA.
This position requires past experience in the NJ offline and online marketing and advertising channels.
Great Advantage for the position is an experience in the casino/gaming/betting industry
Missions of the Position
• Manage and lead brand activities in NJ :
o Execute the overall brand advertising strategy in all relevant channels
o Initiating business development aiming to increase brand awareness and acquisition of new customers for all products –Sport betting, Casino & Poker.
o Activities may include new sponsorships, partnerships, brand activation on ground, online affiliates management and new opportunities developments.
o Lead and support the brand relationships with external creative and media agency
o Lead the ongoing work with PR agency
o Support the social media strategy in all relevant channels
o Bring the marketing & product teams located in Israel with the entire relevant Local know how which can increase the business KPIs.
• Local Competitive & Industry Intelligence :
o Ongoing monitoring and reviewing of relevant competitor’s promotion, offline activities, acquisition offers, social media and products.
o Sharing this data with the rest of the team on a timely basis, while adding the relevant analysis and relevant feedback.
o Monitoring market trends and relevant publications related to the local market, competitors business, regulation etc.
• Promotional Consultation :
o Advise on monthly calendar events related to the NJ local market (holidays, national days, cultural and news related) aiming to build ongoing monthly retention and acquisition promotional offers.
o Review the promotion concept and marketing materials and raise any concerns or issues that could arise, making sure the outcome is suitable for the local market.
o Raise ideas for future promotions for each of the products, based on experience and local market know how.
• Support Offline activities
o Consult on leveraging offline activities in US
o Initiate the media plan – TV, Radio, Online Videos
o Work hand in hand with the professional team at headquarters office
Required Skills and Experience
• Previous experience in New Jersey online industry, preferably in a betting operator – marketing/advertising positions.
• Experience with managing marketing projects on offline & online channels
• Deep familiarity and work experience with the leading NJ advertising channels
• Experience in initiating and managing sponsorships activities
• Experience in managing external marketing, advertising and PR agencies
• Experience in TV and press media planning (an advantage)
• Experience in working at a global and matrix organization
• Ability to manage and proactively initiate processes, working with multiple stakeholders on a matrix management level.
• –Out of the box, creative thinking.
• strategic vision
Highly independent with ability to work remotely
For consideration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.