Betting Jobs are hiring for an experienced German marketing professional to join a leading European operator. You would be tasked with developing an exciting customer strategy for all of their German brands.
The overall objective of the role is to build a marketing strategy that will take into consideration the local objectives, challenges and habits of the market. The CBM Manager will work in collaboration with all the main marketing stakeholders such as country teams, product marketing teams, the campaign operations team or the customer analytics team.
What will you be doing?
• Develop local strategy plan and journeys to engage customers with campaigns and promotions.
• Maximise the profitability of all product campaigns and promotions through strong analysis, planning and execution
• Being able to establish a coherent communication plan which consider the different tone of voice used for each brand
• Work closely with the country team and Product Strategy Manager to ensure that the tailored customer base strategy covers objectives and expectations.
• Being able to identify and target different customer segments across all brands
• Align the local customer base strategy with the respective brands
• Align localised and global campaign and promotion plans to address the respective brand needs and objectives
• Develop and deliver local, personalised and targeted campaigns using relevant customer channels such as onsite messaging, email, SMS, push notifications and social media.
• Identify local opportunities or insights, to deliver market leading offering for each brand
• Ensure that the campaign execution and delivery is completed on a weekly basis
• Plan local campaigns on a quarterly basis in collaboration with Country Manager and Product Strategy Manager’s
• Analyse and monitor the local market; competition, customer insight and trends.
• Being able to deliver and present monthly promotion/campaign analysis
• The CBM will be a support for the country team to lead local projects. (such as KYC, Direct Mails, etc…)
What have you done?
• Fluent level of German both written and spoken
• Strategic marketing thinker with a proven ability to innovate, implement and optimise
• Great organisation, planning and prioritisation skills, with strong attention to detail
• Reporting and analytical skills required.
• Previous experience in marketing role with a proven track record of being able to implement a campaign strategy based on an understanding of the customer needs, local habits, and customer profile
• Proactivity and ability to collaborate
• Good understanding of implementing, driving and managing complex multi-channel campaigns.
• Understanding of brands and product portfolio
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a role in a thriving industry with an established and successful company. If you are interested in discussing this position further then please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org