Bettingjobs are working with a creative marketing agency who own and operate a bitcoin sportsbook and casino white-label. The market-leading business has experienced triple digit growth since inception and is looking for marketers with a similarly successful profile to help continue this growth. Working with one of the world's largest bitcoin operators, this opportunity combines strategic thinking with tactical execution.
Under the direction of the CMO, the VIP Relationship Manager will be directly responsible for implementing and evolving a VIP relationship strategy that demonstrably improves customer experience, satisfaction and lifetime value. With substantial opportunity for progression to a 'Head of VIP' role, this successful candidate will be expected to take a data-driven approach, tracking and optimising this strategy over time.
● Create, implement and evolve the VIP relationship management strategy
● Develop innovative, creative contests and promotions to further engage the VIP player base
● Develop and execute VIP retention strategies to grow our number of premium players and share-of-wallet
● Continually measure and improve results by looking at impact of actions on customer spend
● Excel in a self-managed, team environment, working pragmatically across geographies and with teams of different disciplines
The ideal candidate will have...
● Ability more important than experience, but candidates need a proven track record of at least 2 years delivering far higher than average results
● Needs to be ambitious, with a desire to lead their industry in what they do
● Must be excited and motivated, rather than daunted, by the prospect of building something from the ground up in a start-up environment
● Experience working with the gambling, bitcoin or directly with engineers to develop digital marketing products considered valuable
● Must have the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation, both verbally and written, in English.
Employee Perks and Benefits
● Rapid career progression - if you’re good enough to do a next level role, we’ll put you there straightaway
● Collaborative work environment, across 5 different geographies
● Regular team building events: yoga, gym sessions, football, casual drinks, parties, games and strategy sessions
● Regular office snacks and drinks - free for all to take
● Big screen TV in office to watch major sports events
● Private Health insurance package provided by the company