Betting Jobs is currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a growing gaming company based in their Dublin office. As the Data Analyst, you will be part of the Strategy, BI and Corporate Finance team, and will also be responsible for gathering requirements from stakeholders. You will be a contributor to ensuring the business has sufficient, accurate and timely information in order to make crucial business decisions. Additionally, you will be involved in different types of market research, business analysis, strategy formulation etc. engagements.
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders across the organisation to understand reporting requirements
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure reports and dashboards fulfil their requirements
- Create new and support existing dashboards, including modifications and migrations
- Develop and maintain ETL tools to deliver helpful reports and dashboards to stakeholders
- Prepare analysis about performance within revenue, traffic data, visits, conversion etc.
- Translate functional specifications into test scenarios and assist in the execution of test plans
- Utilize analytical tools to address complex business dilemmas
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Financial engineering or skills and experience to match.
- Team player and able to deal with all aspects of Data management
- Experience in Statistical analysis
- Minimum 1 year's experience in role related to BI
- SQL, NoSQL, Oracle or Mongo DB database experience mandatory
- Experience manipulating large data sets including mining data
- Strong experience designing and developing reports from scratch using a Tableau or similar tools
- Basic financial knowledge
- Experience in affiliate business is a big advantage
- Online/iGaming experience is a big advantage
- Experience with web analytics tools is an advantage