Betting Jobs are working with a growing marketing firm within the international gaming industry, seeking to hire an experienced Web Developer for their Dublin office. Contact us today for immediate consideration.
As a Web Developer you will be working in the Engineering department as part of a scrum team, developing innovative and award winning websites and collaborating on integration projects with business partners.
- Development of custom websites, themes and templates;
- Testing and bug fixing all new website builds and investigating issues on existing sites;
- Researching, testing and implementing new widgets, plugins, scripts and functionality;
- Learn from and contribute to our development practices;
- Collaborate with product and other software teams to research new products and services;
- Maintain existing websites and handle all new development requests.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or relevant field;
- 3+ years’ of experience in relevant field;
- Programming/Software Development degree or equivalent experience;
- Experience in developing responsive, high performing, end-to-end websites;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to propose viable solutions to complex problems;
- Passionate about technology, design and quality of work;
- Excellent communication skills – able to make clear and meaningful contributions to design discussions and offer innovative solutions to complex problems;
- Ability to develop and debug on multiple operating systems and devices;
- Willing to learn and take direction from experienced members of the team;
- Fluent English.