Title: Junior Full Stack Software Engineer
Our client is a lead generation company operating in digital marketing. We strive to generate high-value traffic through innovation and efficient and effective use of the latest technology and agile business strategies. Their goal is to become the leading affiliate marketing firm in the sector and beyond.
- Develop and maintain software services;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Design/architect back end solutions that are scalable and secure;
- Perform debugging and test coverage of code base and endpoints;
- Ability to quickly learn complex business processes and write software to automate them;
- Develop and maintain high quality documentation on an ongoing basis;
- Constantly learn and stay current on the latest technology developments;
- The engineers are given the freedom to identify ways to improve various features, elements or ideas to improve the platform;
- As a self-directed team, engineers are tasked with identifying opportunities for growth, implementing new solutions and continually pushing the business forward with the latest technologies;
- You need to understand the business and how technology can improve it. Work closely with stakeholders and co-workers to understand their challenges, opportunities and processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or relevant field;
- Experience working in Engineering Scrum teams in a product\services delivery capacity;
- Excellent background using modern programming languages and approaches – Node.js, Python, etc.
- Superior technical coding abilities and passionate about solving complex problems;
- Reasonable and commercial appreciation;
- An understanding of web based networking concepts, specifically an advanced understanding of HTTP, CSS, SSL;
- Experience with REST API architecture;
- Experience with JSON and XML;
- Experience with code collaboration and reviewing;
- Fluent English.