BettingJobs.com are currently recruiting for a Compliance Manager to a leading sports betting service operator in their Stockholm office. The role will be working with both the legal team and the technical departments to ensure that their sportsbook operation is fully compliant with international regulation. The individual will also act as the company’s Data Protection Officer.
• Initially review and understand gaming license requirements to ensure they are being met in full.
• Conduct and/or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues, including internal audits of an ISMS that conforms to ISO 27001;
• Coordinate and work with test laboratories across licensed jurisdictions and other international markets in order to ensure technical system’s compliance;
• Manage a full suite of penetration and vulnerability testing for all areas of the business and report findings and any required changes where appropriate;
• Conduct audits for the gambling commissions, for example, AGCC, MGA, DGOJ and the DGE.
• Act as the company’s named Data Protection Officer and be responsible for data protection policies, standards, procedures and guidelines;
• Audit the Anti Money Laundering and GDPR processes in all operating divisions they are operating;
• Work closely with Legal and Regulatory, IT Operations, Product and Business Development departments to identify areas of the business where there is a risk of non-compliance and develop policies to reduce the risk.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly reports and lead ad-hoc group projects
• Bachelor or Master degree in law, IT or business related subjects
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software packages’ standard features
• Detail-oriented, organized, and ability to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
• A good understanding of GDPR, implementation, processes and initiatives
• 1 or 2 years’ software/technology experience