A leading Performance Marketing organisation with offices in Malta and Spain are looking for a Commercial Manager to join their office in Malta.
Reporting to the COO your focus will be to coach and mentor the commercial team, to grow its capabilities, promote knowledge sharing and collaboration. You will ensure that the commercial function is able to scale as the company matures and grows. You will strive to empower those with a commercial focus and will support communities of practice, our cross-functional teams and your peers.
* Set the operational vision for the commercial team to support the growth and ensure it is aligned with the company’s objectives and key results as communicated each quarter
* Support and mentor the commercial team
* Empower the team and ensure they are aligned with the commercial vision
* Ensure the commercial team collaborate with Product, Campaign Managers to ensure optimal revenue generation from our websites
* Communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form with all levels of employees in the company
* Develop, maintain and strive to continuously improve relationships with our operators with a focus on sustainable financial growth
* Collaborate with operator & compliance to mitigate compliance risks
* Ensure the commercial team collaborates closely with the Insight & Analytics Community of Practice
* Overall ownership for Commercial Reporting
* Work closely with our Finance team to ensure transparency in reporting
* Actively participate in our quarterly PI Planning sessions, programme and portfolio ceremonies.
* Attend trade shows and networking events to develop brand awareness, carry out business development activities and to gain insight into industry trends.
* Actively support the Agile Transformation and Blexr
* As a member of the management team you will work closely with fellow members to ensure alignment on strategy and tactical commercial initiatives
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* A strong appetite to learn how commercial and strategic concepts are applied
* Ideally you will be able to evidence sound commercial acumen with 5 + years’ experience
* You will hold excellent written and numerical skills and a sound understanding of Microsoft office, particularly Excel.
* You will be enthusiastic, motivated and self-confident, with the ability to form strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Results driven, highly analytical with strong negotiation skills
* Able to manage multiple projects and drive to completion
For more information on this new role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org