BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Trading Analyst for a leading Sportsbook in their London office. The Trading Analyst will be responsible for reviewing the Sportsbook offering to ensure that it is the best possible product, working with various stakeholders to deliver a first-class sportsbook offering.
• Understanding the business, especially sports operations, trading, customer risk and sports product, to ensure analytical needs are met.
• Review business performance general + quality monitoring with focus sports operations, customer risk and trading
• Optimisation of betting program/content in terms of event coverage
• Ad-hoc reporting on betting patterns or product assessment, customer focused assessments
• Understanding and improving the players experience on site.
• Pro-actively analysing the available business data from multiple sources to provide timely and actionable insight.
• Keeping up to date with market trends and competitor innovations.
• To keep open and continue communications with your manager and your team with regard to workload and projects.
• Deliver analysis into comprehensive insight documents which should be focused to different parts of the business.
• Communicate market overview insights in a tailored and creative format across departments, identifying key business implications.
• Excellent modelling, analytical and numerical capabilities.
• Masters in Applied Mathematics or similar
• Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations.
• Ability to influence decision making processes i.e. persuasiveness and assertiveness
• Ability to see the 'big picture,' evaluate the business impact of issues and prioritise various requests.
• Ability to learn in a fast changing work environment.
• Ability to function as a self-starter with strong communication skills, able to communicate recommendations to senior stakeholders as well as colleagues within the team and those across the wider business.
• Self-driven and reliable personality to assure accurate and reliable execution