Interactive Compliance Manager – Market-Leading Early-Mover in the US Market – Southeast & Northeast
One of the earliest movers into the regulated US market and currently live in 2 States, with plans to expand throughout the country as further States regulate, is searching for an Interactive Compliance Manager who will be the key figure in driving the business Compliance Strategy in existing and new markets.
The Interactive Compliance Manager will ensure that the interactive business is aligned with compliance best practices as well as ensuring implementation of internal controls for audit and regulatory purposes for the parent Group. You will work closely with the interactive gaming and sports book operations as well as strategic third party partners.
Key Responsibilities –
• Work closely with interactive gaming and sports book operations areas, marketing, finance, product, technology and legal areas, as well as strategic third party partners.
• Manage and assure implementation of internal controls and compliance therewith for audit and regulatory oversight.
• Assist with preparation and review of promotional campaigns/offers for submission to appropriate regulators and third party strategic partners.
• Coordinate with vendors and assist with registration and licensing as may be required by various jurisdictions.
• Serve as liaison between the interactive business unit and regulators as well as strategic third party partners.
• Manage all typical compliance and AML reporting to all applicable and appropriate third party partners, federal and state regulatory agencies.
• Continuously seek out new and improved learning and methods to improve overall AML program, including policy, training, implementation and building the organization’s overall culture of compliance.
• Work with strategic third parties as well as internal resources on investigations as may be required from time to time while maintaining the strictest confidentiality.
• Ensure that the interactive business is aligned with compliance’s best practices across the interactive business, including business units in other jurisdictions.
• Build and promote positive relationships with strategic third party partners, regulators, suppliers and stakeholders.
• Interpret and integrate regulatory requirements in new jurisdictions that legalize interactive gaming and assist in managing team expansion as may be required.
• Any other duties that arise in this dynamic and continuously advancing technological enterprise.
• 3-5 years of compliance experience in the online gaming required
• A team player, who is happy to work both independently and part of a larger team
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Understanding of New Jersey Online Casino market preferred
Essential: The applicant must be eligible to work in the United States.
Career scope for this role is excellent as it is one of the earliest hires in an essential channel within the business. The role can only grow from where it is now, so career advancement opportunities are outstanding.
To be considered, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.