BettingJobs.com are currently recruiting for an innovative online gaming company in Gibraltar for the role of Casino Coordinator. They are seeking a highly motivated Casino Coordinator who will work towards delivering the best Casino product for customers. The candidate will work within the Casino product team, coordinate scheduled product releases, contribute to the creation and evolution of the product roadmap and carry out usability and user experience testing.
• The ideal candidate will have experience working in a gaming product team and display a good understanding of online gaming products.
• You will be a results driven self-starter, possessing good communication skills and the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
• You will have an interest and meticulous eye for improving user journeys and user experience.
• Be a forward thinking individual with a passion for delivering the highest quality.
• Demonstrate strong organisational and prioritisation skills together with the ability to work independently without supervision. In addition, you will be an innovative, creative and a lateral thinker who is able to understand and adapt to market and technology trends.
• Together with an attractive benefits package, relevant training will be provided for the successful applicant.
• You will be expected to work any 5 days from 7 and working hours may vary.