BettingJobs.com are currently recruiting for a role in the online gaming industry as a Database Marketing Manager in Malta. The role requires a Database Marketing Manager with experience using IBM Unica Campaign (or similar CRM tool, such as Oracle Eloqua or MS Dynamics) to assist the team with the technical implementation of the agreed campaigns.
You will have previous experience using an automated CRM Marketing tool, as well as significant experience in the implementation of Customer Offers and delivery of Customer Communications. You will show a deep understanding of CRM automation, and will demonstrate strong logical reasoning skills and exceptional attention to detail.
• Implementation of automated CRM programs for agreed campaigns, using the IBM Unica Campaign tool, on-time and accurately for a varied stakeholder base
• Focus on delivering automated CRM functionality, providing scale economies across a large customer database
• Provide advice and assistance to stakeholders around measurability of campaigns, implementing the necessary elements into campaigns for ongoing analysis and improvement
• Based on business needs identified and agreed, work closely with the CRM Platforms and Software Development teams to implement new Unica Campaign functionality
• Provide input re automation on new campaign concepts
• Support the Promotional and Marketing Teams as required, assisting with the implementation of their approved campaigns
• Provide regular performance reports on initiatives in collaboration with Business Intelligence, including performance against KPIs, to the Head of CRM Automation
• Demonstrate a strongly logical and organised mind-set, with absolute focus on right-first-time
• Manage the documentation of agreed campaigns both for the Marketing Department and Customer Service department.
• Previous experience using IBM Unica campaign or a similar large database CRM tool
• Experience of implementing Campaign Management / CRM systems in a multi-channel environment
• Experience of implementing targeted, trigger-based customer communication programmes - in particular Email, SMS, Push, and Direct Mail.
• Strong logical reasoning skills, coupled with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure, balancing the requirements of a number of key stakeholders
• Customer-focused and passionate about improving the customer experience
• Strong analytical abilities and a good understanding of Statistics and Experimental Design
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple activities simultaneously
• Driven self-starter with the ambition to progress within the company
• Past employment experience within the Gaming Sector
• BA/BSc or equivalent qualification