Affiliate Manager – New York
About the Role
Our client is a New York based licensed sportsbetting operator who are already internationally successful.
Reporting to their Head of Affiliates, the successful candidate will take ownership of their US affiliate portfolio, introduce new affiliates to the program and work collaboratively with the US team and the Central Affiliate Team to enhance their brand exposure.
The ideal candidate will be someone with passion and drive, who dares to challenge. He will also have a good understanding of affiliate marketing, have a “can-do” attitude, analytical skills, and a genuine desire to excel and exceed the targets.
What the successful applicant will you be doing?
• Build and manage the US affiliate portfolio
• Help create, plan and execute affiliate marketing acquisition and retention campaigns to grow the affiliate portfolio
• Monitor and analyze results of these campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports
• Work closely with the Product Marketing teams to inform the affiliate partners about our latest and greatest product features
• Work alongside the Data Analyst and Marketing Intelligence team to optimize affiliate marketing performance and investment
• Deliver clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activity to key stakeholders
• Liaise with staff at all levels (Senior Management, CRM, IT, Customer Service etc.) from other Kindred Group locations
• Perform market and competitor research
What you will have done?
• Good knowledge of performance based and/or affiliate marketing
• Online marketing experience, ideally from a customer-focused, high-transaction volume company
• Highly organized, self-sufficient and self-motivated
• Good communication skills (verbal, written and presentational); numerate with an understanding of cost control
• Good sales, negotiation and problem-solving skills
• A working understanding of the online gaming industry