Betting Jobs are currently looking for a CRM Analyst or analytical CRM Team Lead to join a growing gaming company, based in Malta. The successful candidate will be tasked with planning, building and executing automated campaigns based on players segmentation. The CRM Team Lead will also be responsible clear and concise data reporting of all campaigns and take action accordingly, and so the successful candidate with be very strong analytically.
• Maintain the CRM system (Optimove).
• Build and execute automated campaigns based on segmentations.
• Increase Conversion rates while also decreasing Churn rates.
• Design, build and deliver KPI reports as required by the business.
• Close working and communication with Retention and VIP teams.
• Training a junior CRM executive.
• Fulfil department and personal KPI’s as delivered by management.
• A passion and understanding for the iGaming industry, particularly casino.
• Good numeric and statistical analysis skills are essential.
• Good knowledge of GDPR
• Good knowledge of current compliance regulations for UK and MGA jurisdictions.
• Understanding of CRM strategies and player segmentation
• Strong problem-solving skills and a curious mind.
• A positive and can-do attitude and highly responsible.
• Expert level in Microsoft Excel.
• Able to deliver actionable intelligence and insights based on CRM data.
• Excellent communication and teamworking skills, with a passion and drive to work in a small but efficient and highly successful team.