Betting Jobs is currently looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager to join a leading betting and gaming company based in their Malta office. The position of the Marketing Analytics Manager is a collaborative role which requires excellent communication skills to be able to work closely with several other departments within the business. You’ll work closely with departments like Affiliates, SEO, Biddable Media, BI & external Agencies to develop a strong understanding of the business’s analytical needs and to identify opportunities that will lead to growth and enhancement of marketing initiatives.
• Define, gather and organise key sources of marketing performance data and trends, reaching across functional and geographically distributed teams in a timely manner;
• Managing data, analytics and insights of the acquisition channel operations;
• Create automated reports and dashboards leveraging several different digital data sets to communicate the performance;
• Collaborate with various stakeholders; SEO, Affiliates, Customer analytics, Web analytics, Programmatic & PPC;
• Develop data-driven insights and recommendations in line with the marketing department strategic goals;
• Responsible for the interpretation, and contribution of acquisition channels performance.
• High proficiency and understanding of the Global Marketing Planning process;
• Impeccable understanding of the Digital marketing landscape
o Display & Programmatic
o ATL & BTL Media
o SEO / SEM
o Social Media, Ambassadors & Influencer Marketing
• Strong understanding of Google’s DoubleClick Manager;
• Familiar with at least a few Business Intelligence tools like PowerBI, Qlikview, Qliksense, KNIME, SQL, CUBE, Google Data Studio, Google Double Click Manager and an absolute master of Excel;
• A bachelor’s degree in a business related discipline, for example, Marketing, Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Science, or any other related field;
• At least 3 years of experience and demonstrated a passion for online marketing, particularly in channels SEO, Affiliates, PPC & Display.