Betting Jobs are currently looking for an Insight Analyst to join a growing gaming company based in their Malta office. The successful candidate will be tasked with assisting the marketing, product and retention teams in identifying actions to increase customer lifetime value and solve marketing problems. The analyst will assist in implementing a regular reporting methodology to update the business areas on their relevant KPIs.
• Delivering customer and marketing analysis to support business decision making.
• Establishing a reporting methodology for use in the business areas to support business goals.
• Design, build and deliver KPI reports as required by the business.
• Proactively advising the relevant teams of appropriate actions based on data to drive customer value.
• Working with the retention and VIP teams to ensure a thorough understanding of the customer base.
• Fulfil department and personal KPI’s as delivered by management.
• A passion for the iGaming industry, particularly casino.
• Good numeric and statistical analysis skills are essential.
• Familiarity with marketing and CRM to aid understanding and delivery of business objectives
• Strong problem-solving skills and a curious mind.
• A positive and can-do attitude and highly responsible.
• Expert level in Microsoft Excel.
• Able to deliver actionable intelligence and insights to the relevant teams.
• Excellent communication and teamworking skills, with a passion and drive to work in a small but efficient and highly successful team.