Job Title: Casino Operations Coordinator
Our client is one of the largest casino operators in the UK and are looking to fill the role of Casino Operations Coordinator based in their Malta office.
• Work with the Head of Casino to plan and deliver the game content roadmap. Configure, test and launch new content on a weekly basis, in line with the Interactive strategy.
• Liaise with 3rd party casino software suppliers to resolve issues and drive development. Share relevant information with the product and marketing teams within the company.
• Assist the Head of Casino in building and managing a promotional schedule which supports the business strategy including growth of our mobile and app-based products, tight integration with the land-based business and development of our premium player programme.
• Be an IGS (back office) super user in all key product and marketing areas - bonus & game configuration, game limits and exposure, loyalty, player messaging and log in/out messages.
• Work with the VIP team to manage key customer accounts. Contribute to VIP marketing strategy and liaise with customer services to resolve any issues.
• Be part of the project team integrating the interactive business with the land-based casino estate – contribute to delivering the convergence and cross sell strategy.
• Complete regular competitor analysis to track the game, bonus and promotional offering of rival mobile and web casino operators
• Ensure that all bonuses and promotions (including T&Cs) are set up correctly meeting the business requirements in a highly compliant manner
• Provide the business with updates and presentations on the performance of the interactive gaming products, as required.
• Deal with customer service escalations and issues.
• Experience in a similar role in the mobile and online casino industry is essential.
• Knowledge of the UK online gaming market is required including compliance regulations from UKGC and marketing regulations from the ASA and CAP
• You are a driven, enthusiastic and organised individual who is able to self-manage to deliver the very best results against challenging KPIs
• Ability to manage multiple projects essential.
• Highly competent in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to form good relationships with key partners in marketing, operations and development teams
• Clear understanding of core casino and sports product user journeys to give customers the very best gaming entertainment experience
• A solid understanding of the casino and sports competitive environment, especially from a development, product, conversion and UX / UI perspective.