An established Gaming group is looking for a Head of Casino to join their new Malta office. The Head of Casino will be responsible for the day to day running of the mobile and web casino, games and live casino products. The successful candidate will oversee casino operations, liaise and negotiate with suppliers, configure bonuses, create, analyse and present reports, train the team on system usage and identify areas for development. This is a vital and influential role within the business that requires a driven, well organised, analytical and motivated individual to deliver support and business growth in a highly structured way.
* The HOC is a key senior operations figure who will own the Interactive Casino P&L across mobile, native App & online product verticals
* Agree casino KPIs with the Interactive MD and deliver against challenging but achievable targets every month and quarter
* Manage a team of 3 + casino operations managers/ coordinators/ executives with responsibility for their development, accountability & delivery.
* Own the relationship and ongoing improvement of commercial terms with all 3rd party casino games content providers
* Create and deliver a casino operations and product strategy that differentiates in the mobile space and allows us to challenge amongst tier 1 casino operators with a highly profitable, player friendly and fully compliant casino offering
* Own all 3rd party casino software supplier relationships and work closely with account managers to deliver new products, improve relations and deliver business growth by optimising casino lobby game placement.
* Responsible for cross sell of casino preference players into Sportsbook.
* Close liaison and collaboration with the Interactive Marketing Director to ensure promotional content, copy and product messages are accurate and optimised.
* Own the product back end - bonus configuration, game limits and exposure, player messaging and log in/ out messages.
* Work with risk and chat teams to mitigate and eliminate fraudulent gameplay
* Work with the Product Director on the integration of ‘best in class’ new mobile and web products and features
* Work with the UX, design and dev teams on the delivery of our new ’Mobile First’ casino
* Work with the interactive Marketing Director to embed a collaborative working relationship between casino operations and marketing to ensure projects and campaigns are delivered on time and to the highest standards.
* Ensure that all bonuses and customer promotions are set up correctly meeting all business, legal, finance, regulatory and compliance requirements.
* Support and collaborate with the VIP, Retention and Multichannel Teams as required to deliver against shared active player and revenue KPIs
* Provide training on new systems and products to internal teams.
* Provide the business with weekly reporting updates on the performance of the Casino and Mobile products.
* Collaborate with customer service team on casino escalations and player issues.
Personal Skills & Experience
* Has ideally worked within the mobile and online casino sector at the highest level and has experience in profitably operating a tier 1 casino product
* Knowledge of and a passion for the online casino betting a significant plus
* Expertise in mobile and online slots, table games and live casino and the content companies that offer the best of each. A prior relationship with such suppliers is a significant benefit
* An eye for detail, being analytical for optimisation and reporting purposes
* Ambitious and motivated - able to work unsupervised to hit required targets
* Excellent interpersonal skills - able to build relationships with partners and colleagues
* A true leader – able to motivate the interactive casino team to ensure they deliver results against tough KPIs every quarter
* Extensive knowledge of commission models, CPA deals and Hybrid deals
* Clear understanding of core sports betting & casino strategies and how to beat tough casino & sports New Funded Account acquisition targets
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org