Job Title: Senior Game Designer
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Our client is one of the leading providers of games and technology for casino floors and an exciting place to work. They create top-performing slot games, live felt table games, and mobile games and applications that provide transformational customer and player experiences. They are looking for a self-motivated person who enjoys the complexities and trade-offs of working in a multidiscipline, creative environment.
• Create Gambling Concepts from creation for delivery to market
• To be involved in the creative process by open communication involving gaming concepts.
• Good understanding of mathematical fundamentals of slot machines and other games in gaming, demonstrated by being able to calculate the mathematical return of existing games.
• Able to create new variation of game maths without supervision.
• Ability to contribute to the development of an idea to assist its commercial viability.
• Can contribute to brain storming sessions supporting the ideas of others.
• Can influence other creative areas to develop desirable art and obtain their contribution to creative concepts. For example, can clearly articulate the idea so that the creative concept is understood by other.
• Fundamental (base) knowledge of successful and unsuccessful games.
• Understand different game types and categories.
• Have started to develop a global appreciation of competitor games and track performance of these games.
• Demonstrate product knowledge when creating and developing ideas/concepts.
• Use information from game performance reports to develop new games. Understand how different markets can affect game performance.
• Mathematical or Science degree
• Minimum 2+ years game design experience
• History of worldwide gambling product
• Ability to program in C/C++/C# desirable
• Creative flair
• Advanced excel skills