BettingJobs.com are currently seeking an Affiliate Manager to focus on driving player acquisition within Asian markets. The Affiliate Manager will cover the region but there will be a specific focus on Mandarin speaking customers so fluency in Mandarin would be highly advantageous in this role.
The focus on this position will be acquiring new affiliates as well as effectively managing the affiliate base once established. This is an exciting opportunity to develop a new brand in the region.
• Development and implementation of the affiliate strategy to deliver the sales and growth KPIs
• Maintaining direct relationships with top affiliates
• Communicating with affiliates regularly via phone, Skype or email to retain the relationship, maintain performance and create opportunities for growth
• Establish strong connections within the online marketing and affiliate industry
• Analysing and reporting on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual account performance of the channel and affiliates.
• Identifying and recruiting new affiliates to the programme
• Evaluating opportunities and setting the commission structure to achieve efficient ROI
• Creating and executing a test and optimization plan to reduce overall CPA
• Ensuring BAU affiliate processes are in place
• Travel to industry events when required
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Have proven experience in managing and growing an affiliate programme within the online gaming industry
• Possess an existing network of affiliate contacts to help leverage existing relationships as well as develop new ones.
• Commercially and analytically minded, with strong financial evaluation and performance marketing management skills
• Excellent relationship management skills. Ability to influence decision makers (internal and external)
• Be able to adapt to the demands of working in a rapidly changing environment
• Have strong verbal, written communication, presentation skills
• Have a strong knowledge of the gaming industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding and reporting KPI’s
• Good personal skills, able to develop positive internal and external relationships
• Will be innovative and self motivated
• Will have high confidence levels with a positive, outgoing and dynamic approach
• Ability to manage multiple projects and experience with affiliate management software and affiliate networks.
• Efficiently communicate both verbally and in written form
• Creative problem solver and team player
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to travel
• Strong self motivator
• Fluency in Mandarin and English